When considering buying or selling a higher-end home the importance of using an experienced luxury realtor cannot be over emphasized. Don’t make the mistake of using an under qualified family member, friend, cousin, neighbor etc. They may be nice and well intentioned but if they don’t have the requisite negotiating skills, experience and knowledge they could cost you significant money. Even worse, their inexperience could lead you to miss out on finding your dream home.
After all, this is one of your most important assets. It is the place where you will live, work and many of you will raise your family. Therefore you want a well qualified experienced real estate team who are familiar with all of the Orlando area luxury home communities. They should also be aligned with a top brokerage with substantial resources to make sure your best interests are being protected.
This is where Mazza McNelis, Orlando Area Luxury Homes comes in. As our team name suggests, we specialize in the luxury market. We are also with Keller Williams, the number 1 brokerage firm in Central Florida and the largest real estate firm in the country. As referenced on our “About” page, Kristin Mazza has been named on “The Hot 100 Realtors” list in Orlando Magazine and Bob McNelis is a Realtor and an Attorney as well as a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist “CLHMS” earned by performing in the top 10% of the market. It also doesn’t hurt that the President and Chairman of the Orlando Regional Realtor Association Board of Directors has said that MazzaMcNelis.com is the “best Orlando luxury website!”
Some important questions that your experienced agent should be able to answer would include:
- What are the pros and cons of a short sale and whether or not it is right for you?
- How much should you bid in a multiple offer situation and should you consider using an escalatory clause?
- What are the differences between the “FARBAR” residential real estate contract and a “FARBAR As Is” contract? When should you use one over the other?
- Can the lengthy, difficult to negotiate and notoriously “one sided” luxury home builders’ contracts actually be negotiated?
Of course, when you select our Team to represent you, we can easily answer those questions and many more. We also have access to special luxury marketing materials and resources as a result of having a CLHMS designation. Those benefits include:
- Proprietary high quality property brochures and other printed marketing pieces specifically designed to appeal to the affluent buyer
- The ability to enhance the online marketing of your property by listing it in an international MLS which reaches hundreds of thousands of real estate professionals around the world
- Special advertising opportunities in luxury home magazine and websites
- Special access to wealth engine tools for screening and conducting targeted marketing campaigns to financially qualified prospects
- A long list of vendor marketing partners who provide a wide range of special marketing services
- An overall concierge level of service
Another piece of valuable information that you should expect your top producing luxury realtor to be armed with is extensive local market knowledge. In addition to being top agents, we are longtime Central Florida residents and therefore familiar with all of the high-end luxury communities in the area including Windermere/Dr. Phillips area, Lake Nona, Winter Park, College Park, Longwood/Sweetwater area and Lake Mary/Heathrow.
We can also provide you with an endless list of professionals and various vendors including doctors, lawyers, CPAs, custom builders, handymen, nannies etc. that our affluent clients typically rely on. This service is particularly helpful to our clients who are newly relocated to the Orlando area. Even if you aren’t currently looking to buy or sell a home, please feel free to contact us to tap into our network of highly regarded professionals.
The bottom line is the hiring of a luxury agent is an important decision! Don’t take a chance on an under qualified, less experienced agent. Please consider retaining the services of the Mazza McNelis Team when you decide to purchase or sell a luxury home. We can assure you that you will receive superior service, expertise and results! It would be our privilege and pleasure to represent you in your next transaction.